Being Kind to Myself
I just need to be kind to myself today. I woke up super crampy, and that really messed with my morning. It would be easy for me to get mad at myself for not being “productive enough” with the start of my day. But i’m not going to do that. I’m going to be fair to myself, with a focus on self-care and making sure i’m comfortable–first and foremost–while still pushing myself to do all that is necessary so that i feel accomplished at the end of the day.
So i’ll start off with comfy clothes and accepting that this post is being published later than the other ones were.
I love this knit cardigan. It doesn’t really look like it, but it is so soft and cozy. And the color is so calming.
I’m reusing quite a few pieces again… The leggings are too comfortable to pass up, and of course, i’m going to grab my favorite shoes on a day i don’t want to think about an outfit! The lace skirt always adds just the right touch when i feel my outfit is missing something.
Items in the outfit:
(*The following contains affiliate links. This means that if you click on any of the item links to make a purchase, i will earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I hope you enjoy browsing my picks, and find some inspiration!)
- Super soft, carolina blue, pointelle-knit cardigan: Mossimo, gifted from my mom while thrift shopping (She basically forced me to get it…But i’m glad she did.).
- Black, lightweight-knit, long-sleeved dress: Pink Rose, another gift from my mom who spoils me too much.
- Fairytail-esque scalloped lace skirt: Divided (by H&M), bought on Poshmark from @giathejetsetter. $14.
- Soft, black leggings: Felina, gifted from my mom, bought at Costco (I think). $?.
- Adventurous combat boots: Top Moda, bought at Urbanog.org. $18.90.
See you tomorrow! Only two more days left of this series.